These fun dessert burritos are filled with raspberries and chocolate chips are the perfect match to start the spring .
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp packed golden brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 6 flour tortillas
- 4.4oz Berries Paradise raspberries
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Ice cream
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter mixture.
- Gently combine raspberries and chocolate chips. Spoon raspberry mixture evenly onto centres of buttered side of tortillas.
- Fold bottom and top edges of each tortilla 1 inch over raspberry mixture. Fold sides of tortillas to centres, overlapping edges.
- Grill burritos, seam side down, over medium heat on natural gas barbecue until undersides of burritos are lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Turn and grill until tops are lightly browned. Serve immediately with ice cream.
Find more recipes in: