- 125oz of Berries Paradise raspberries
- 5 oz cheese spread
- 5.2oz plain yogurt
- 3 spoonfuls of sugar
- 2oz margarine
- 10 cookies
- 3 ml of vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon agar agar powder
- In a bowl we add the spread cheese, the yogurt, the vanilla essence and the sugar. We mix well.
- We crush the cookies and add to a container together with the previously melted margarine. Mix to form a compact dough and reserve.
- We clean the raspberries and put them in the blender glass and process for about a minute. Add the agar agar powder, stir and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- We assemble our raspberry tiramisu in a glass.
- We distribute the cookie mixture in each glass. Add a layer of the yogurt and cheese mixture, then add the raspberry mixture, another layer of yogurt and cheese and finally place the raspberries in each of the glasses.
Find more recipes in:
#Tiramisu #TiramisuDesset #Raspberries #Raspberry #Dessert #Fruit #Bake #HomeMade #Recipe #Berries #FreshBerries #Organics #BerriesParadise #MexicanRaspberries