- 7oz sugar
- 4 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 6oz of Berries Paradise raspberries
- 2 green lemons
- 7oz puff pastry
- Roll out the puff pastry as thin as possible without breaking it. Cut into circles with a cookie cutter. Place the discs on a tray with waxed paper. Put another waxed paper on top and cover the tray with another of the same size.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180ºC or until the puff pastry is golden brown.
- Assemble the whites in the blender, add the sugar little by little until they reach the point of snow; add the salt. Place it in a sleeve with a round tip.
- With a peeler remove the lemon peel, cut into thin strips and reserve in water.
- Once the puff pastry bases are cold, place some large dots of meringue, lightly burn with a blowtorch and decorate with the raspberries and lemon zest strips.
Find more recipes in:
#PastryCake #Pastry #Cake #Meringe #Dessert #Fruit #Bake #HomeMade #Recipe #Berries #FreshBerries #Raspberries #Raspberry #Organics #BerriesParadise #MexicanRaspberries