- 1 cup Raspberries Berries Paradise for creamy filling
- 1 cup Milk
- 4.9oz Gelatine powder
- 1 cup Whipped cream
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 25 Ladyfinger biscuit
- 13 oz Raspberries Berries Paradise
- 13 oz Blueberries Berries Paradise
- 13 oz Blackberries Berries Paradise
- Blend the Berries Paradise raspberries for 3 minutes, or until it has reached a fine purée texture. Then place in a saucepan and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat. Then set aside.
- In another saucepan, heat milk over medium heat. Pour the gelatin powder and mix until dissolved. Then set aside.
- In a bowl, wisk the whipped cream with a hand mixer for 5 minutes, or until it doubles in size. Next, gradually add the sugar and then set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the mascarpone, Berries Paradise raspberry purée, and milk with gelatin powder mixture. Gradually add the whipped cream and gently fold into the mixture with a spatula to avoid the mixture from losing its volume.
- To assemble the cake, place the ladyfinger biscuit strips in a sitting position along the inner wall of a Pastry Ring, and make sure the edges are packed in really tight. Pour the raspberry with mascarpone mixture in the center and fill until just before reaching the top. Place in the fridge to
set for 4 hours.
- Place the Charlotte Cake on an extended dish and garnish with Berries Paradise raspberries, Berries Paradise blueberries, Berries Paradise blackberries, and you can also add a red ribbon around the cake and finish with a bow.
Collaboration with kiwilimón®
Find more recipes in:
#CharlotteCheescakeBerries #Charlotte #Kiwilimon #RecetarioNavideño #HolidaysSeason #Holidays #HapppierHolidays #Holiday #Holidays #Berries #Berry #BestBerries #Organic #BerriesParadise #Fruit