- 1 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 egg
- ½ cup of regular sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 6oz of Berries Paradise raspberries
- Additional regular, to caramelize
- In a small bowl, combine most of the raspberries with 4 tablespoons of the sugar. After 15 minutes of mashing, mash the raspberries with a fork.
- Preheat the oven to 300F (150 C).
- Heat the heavy cream over low heat until a few moments before it starts to boil. Remove the pot from the heat and add the vanilla essence.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the eggs with the remaining sugar until you get a creamy, pale yellow mixture.
- Gradually add the warm heavy cream to the beaten egg mixture and mix well.
- Divide the crushed raspberries into four baking sheets. Pour the cream mixture on top of the raspberries in each pan.
- Fill a baking sheet with warm / hot water and put the pans on this tray; the water level should not reach more than half the height of the molds.
- Bake the creme brulee molds in the water bath (bain marie) for about 1 hour and 15 minutes at 300F (150C).
- Let the molds of burnt cream cool slightly and then put the molds in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve the creme brulee, preheat the broiler in the oven.
- Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of sugar over each individual pan.
- Put the creme brulee molds on a baking sheet and place under the grill until the sugar caramelizes, about 2-3 minutes depending on the oven.
- Serve immediately with reserved fresh raspberries.
Find more recipes in:
#CremeBrulee #Cake #Dessert #Fruit #Bake #HomeMade #Recipe #Berries #FreshBerries #Raspberries #Raspberry #Organics #BerriesParadise #MexicanRaspberries