- 3/4 cup roughly cashews
- 3/4 cup roughly almonds
- 6oz of Berries Paradise blueberries
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 2 tbs flaxseed
- 1/8 tsp pink salt
- 2 vanilla beans, sliced & seeds scraped
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup
- Preheat oven to 300F and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper hanging over edges. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add chopped cashews, almonds, blueberries, almond meal, flaxseed, vanilla beans, and brown rice syrup. Using a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula, stir together ingredients until fully combined. Mixture will be VERY sticky and thick.
- Transfer mixture into lined pan and press into even layer, making sure to get into all four corners. I used a thick rubber spatula and the pressure of my other hand on the back of the spatula, to evenly press the mixture down into the pan.
- Bake bars for 18-20 minutes, then allow bars to cool in pan at room temperature. Transfer pan to fridge for 1 hour and allow bars to set entirely. Remove bars from pan using parchment paper edges, and cut into 10 even bars. Wrap bars individually and store in container in fridge up to 2 weeks.
Find more recipes in:
#Vanilla #Snack #Almonds #Workout #Fitness #Fit #SnackFit #Blueberry #Blueberries #FAV #Recipe #Berries #Berry #FreshBerries #BerriesParadise #GrownInMexico #MexicanProduct