- 2 cups of Blueberries Berries Paradise
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 pinch of baking soda
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of water
- Place the blueberries and sugar in a saucepan and heat until the mixture starts to become a thick sauce. Put aside and let cool before blending.
- In another saucepan, add the milk and baking soda and bring to a boil.
- Blend the blueberries with ½ a cup of water until it becomes a thick puree, without any chunks or lumps to allow for a perfect integration with the milk. Add the mixture to the milk and combine well. Once again, bring this mixture to a boil.
- Dissolve the corn starch well with the remainder of the water (1/2 a cup). This step is important in order to avoid lumps in the final step.
- Combine the corn starch mixture to the atole, and continue heating a few more minutes until the drink thickens.
- Serve hot!
Find more recipes in:
#ThreeKingsDay #ThreeWiseMen #Traditions #Atole #BlueberriesAtole #TastedsoGood #Berries #Berry #BestBerries #Raspberry #raspberries #Organics #MexicanFruit #MexicanProduct #BerriesParadise