- 56 oz Flour
- 11 oz Sugar
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 6 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 6 cup Eggs white
- 2 cup Watter
- 6 oz Raspberries Berries Paradise
- 6 oz Blackberries Berries Paradise
- 17 oz Blueberries Berries Paradise
FOR THE BREAD:
- Combine 50g of blueberries, 75gr of sugar, 1.5kg of flour, 10ml of oil, 6 eggs, 2gr baking soda, 4gr baking powder, 1gr of salt y 1 tsp of vanilla until the ingredients are well-mixed.
- Oil and flour a baking dish, and then pour the mixture. Bake at 356℉ for 20-25 minutes.
FOR THE SIMPLE SYRUP:
- Mix 50gr of sugar and 50ml of water until it has fully dissolved. Once fully dissolved, set aside.
FOR THE MERINGUE:
- Mix 200gr of sugar and the egg whites in a bowl with a hand mixer, and then cook in a water bath at 145° Farenheit. Beat until stiff peaks begin to form .
- Once the bread has chilled, cut into doughnut shapes and drizzle with simple syrup.
- Garnish with berries and meringue. Using a kitchen blowtorch, torch the meringue until lightly golden.
By: Chef Humberto Verdia Rodriguez
Find more recipes in:
#maindish #medallion #Porktenderloinmedallions #pork #recepe #ECI #HolidaysSeason #Holidays #HapppierHolidays #Holiday #Holidays #Berries #Berry #BestBerries #Raspberries #Organic #BerriesParadise #Fruit