- 6 leaves gelatin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup lime with elderflower cordial
- 1 bottle prosecco
- 12oz Berries Paradise raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- Line a loaf tin with plastic wrap leaving the ends hanging over.
- Soak the gelatin leaves in extra-cold water until completely soft.
- Into a pot place the sugar and half cup of water bringing to a simmer and dissolving the sugar. Add the lime and elderflower cordial then the prosecco and warm through. Squeeze the water from the gelatin, then add to the wine mixture stirring until well combined. Allow to cool, giving mixture a stir every so often.
- In the base of the loaf tin spread some berries. Pour in a third of the prosecco mixture. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to set, then repeat with fruit and prosecco, and then once more to use the remainder. Place into the fridge to set completely overnight or up to four days before serving.
Find more recipes in:
#Jelly #Prosecco #JellyProsecco #Raspberries #Blueberries #Blackberries #Fun #FAV #Recipe #Berries #Berry #FreshBerries #BerriesParadise #GrownInMexico #MexicanProduct