- 3 eggs
- 350g Fresh cheese
- 1 lemon zest
- 25g Oat flour
- 30g Oat flakes
- 5g baking powder
- 1g Salt
- 250gr Berries Paradise Raspberries
- Vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC and prepare a baking pan, cover it with greaseproof paper.
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Beat the egg yolks with the lime or lemon zest, the skimmed whipped cheese, the vanilla and the salt with a whisk.
- Add the baking powder, the oat flour and the flakes and mix well.
- Add the raspberries and mix gently. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with a stick blender until stiff peaks form.
- Add them to the main batter and mix with gentle, enveloping motions, using a spatula or spatula.
- Carefully fill the mold and add a few extra raspberries if desired on top. Bake for about 35-40 minutes.
#FitnessCake #Fitness #Cake #Oatmeal #Sugar-free #Dessert #Fruit #Bake #HomeMade #Recipe #Berries #FreshBerries #Raspberries #Raspberry #Organics #BerriesParadise #MexicanRaspberries
It’s finally the weekend!
The perfect excuse to prepare a delicious dessert with our perfect berries.
2 cups crushed pretzels
3/4 cup butter, melted
3 tablespoons sugar
- Cream cheese middle:
2 cups heavy whipping cream
8 oz pkgs cream cheese
107g miniature marshmallows
1 cup powdered sugar
6 oz raspberry jello
2 1/2 cups boiling water
385g of Berries Paradise raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- Crust:a) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (176 degrees C).
b) In a medium bowl combine the crushed pretzels, melted butter, and sugar. Press firmly into the bottom of a 13×9″ baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes then cool completely.
- Cream cheese middle:a) In the bowl of a stand mixer beat whipping cream until soft peaks form (tips curl). In a separate bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the whipped cream, marshmallows, and powdered sugar. Mix just until combined. Spread in an even layer over the pretzel crust. Be sure all of the crust is covered to prevent the jello from seeping into the crust. Cover and refrigerate.
- Jello toppingb) In a large bowl combine the jello and boiling water until jello is dissolved. Stir in the berries. Place in the refrigerator just until it starts to thicken slightly. When it has thickened slightly carefully pour over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until completely set (at least 3-4 hours).
#Pretzel #PretzelBerries #Weekend #Dessert #Fruit #Bake #HomeMade #Recipe #Berries #FreshBerries #Blueberries #Blackberries #Raspberries #Organics #BerriesParadise #MexicanBlueberries
What about a berry smoothie? A nice refreshing 🧊 and healthy 🧘🏼♀️ combination! It’s a great choice for breakfast or as a mid-day snack now that spring🌻 has already started.
- 2oz Spinach
- 1 Banana
- 1 cub of Almond milk
- 1 cup of Berries Paradise raspberries
- 1 cup of Berries Paradise blueberries
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
#Refresh #Health #Healthy #Antioxidants #Vitamins #Minerals #Fiber #Anymoment #Anywhere #ThePerfectMatch #Blueberries #Raspberries #Organic #BerriesParadise #MexicanBerries
- 3/4 cup roughly cashews
- 3/4 cup roughly almonds
- 6oz of Berries Paradise blueberries
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 2 tbs flaxseed
- 1/8 tsp pink salt
- 2 vanilla beans, sliced & seeds scraped
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup
- Preheat oven to 300F and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper hanging over edges. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add chopped cashews, almonds, blueberries, almond meal, flaxseed, vanilla beans, and brown rice syrup. Using a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula, stir together ingredients until fully combined. Mixture will be VERY sticky and thick.
- Transfer mixture into lined pan and press into even layer, making sure to get into all four corners. I used a thick rubber spatula and the pressure of my other hand on the back of the spatula, to evenly press the mixture down into the pan.
- Bake bars for 18-20 minutes, then allow bars to cool in pan at room temperature. Transfer pan to fridge for 1 hour and allow bars to set entirely. Remove bars from pan using parchment paper edges, and cut into 10 even bars. Wrap bars individually and store in container in fridge up to 2 weeks.
#Vanilla #Snack #Almonds #Workout #Fitness #Fit #SnackFit #Blueberry #Blueberries #FAV #Recipe #Berries #Berry #FreshBerries #BerriesParadise #GrownInMexico #MexicanProduct
- 6 leaves gelatin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup lime with elderflower cordial
- 1 bottle prosecco
- 12oz Berries Paradise raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- Line a loaf tin with plastic wrap leaving the ends hanging over.
- Soak the gelatin leaves in extra-cold water until completely soft.
- Into a pot place the sugar and half cup of water bringing to a simmer and dissolving the sugar. Add the lime and elderflower cordial then the prosecco and warm through. Squeeze the water from the gelatin, then add to the wine mixture stirring until well combined. Allow to cool, giving mixture a stir every so often.
- In the base of the loaf tin spread some berries. Pour in a third of the prosecco mixture. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to set, then repeat with fruit and prosecco, and then once more to use the remainder. Place into the fridge to set completely overnight or up to four days before serving.
#Jelly #Prosecco #JellyProsecco #Raspberries #Blueberries #Blackberries #Fun #FAV #Recipe #Berries #Berry #FreshBerries #BerriesParadise #GrownInMexico #MexicanProduct