- 7oz sugar
- 4 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 6oz of Berries Paradise raspberries
- 2 green lemons
- 7oz puff pastry
- Roll out the puff pastry as thin as possible without breaking it. Cut into circles with a cookie cutter. Place the discs on a tray with waxed paper. Put another waxed paper on top and cover the tray with another of the same size.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180ºC or until the puff pastry is golden brown.
- Assemble the whites in the blender, add the sugar little by little until they reach the point of snow; add the salt. Place it in a sleeve with a round tip.
- With a peeler remove the lemon peel, cut into thin strips and reserve in water.
- Once the puff pastry bases are cold, place some large dots of meringue, lightly burn with a blowtorch and decorate with the raspberries and lemon zest strips.
#PastryCake #Pastry #Cake #Meringe #Dessert #Fruit #Bake #HomeMade #Recipe #Berries #FreshBerries #Raspberries #Raspberry #Organics #BerriesParadise #MexicanRaspberries
- 125oz of Berries Paradise raspberries
- 5 oz cheese spread
- 5.2oz plain yogurt
- 3 spoonfuls of sugar
- 2oz margarine
- 10 cookies
- 3 ml of vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon agar agar powder
- In a bowl we add the spread cheese, the yogurt, the vanilla essence and the sugar. We mix well.
- We crush the cookies and add to a container together with the previously melted margarine. Mix to form a compact dough and reserve.
- We clean the raspberries and put them in the blender glass and process for about a minute. Add the agar agar powder, stir and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- We assemble our raspberry tiramisu in a glass.
- We distribute the cookie mixture in each glass. Add a layer of the yogurt and cheese mixture, then add the raspberry mixture, another layer of yogurt and cheese and finally place the raspberries in each of the glasses.
#Tiramisu #TiramisuDesset #Raspberries #Raspberry #Dessert #Fruit #Bake #HomeMade #Recipe #Berries #FreshBerries #Organics #BerriesParadise #MexicanRaspberries
- 1 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 egg
- ½ cup of regular sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 6oz of Berries Paradise raspberries
- Additional regular, to caramelize
- In a small bowl, combine most of the raspberries with 4 tablespoons of the sugar. After 15 minutes of mashing, mash the raspberries with a fork.
- Preheat the oven to 300F (150 C).
- Heat the heavy cream over low heat until a few moments before it starts to boil. Remove the pot from the heat and add the vanilla essence.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the eggs with the remaining sugar until you get a creamy, pale yellow mixture.
- Gradually add the warm heavy cream to the beaten egg mixture and mix well.
- Divide the crushed raspberries into four baking sheets. Pour the cream mixture on top of the raspberries in each pan.
- Fill a baking sheet with warm / hot water and put the pans on this tray; the water level should not reach more than half the height of the molds.
- Bake the creme brulee molds in the water bath (bain marie) for about 1 hour and 15 minutes at 300F (150C).
- Let the molds of burnt cream cool slightly and then put the molds in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve the creme brulee, preheat the broiler in the oven.
- Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of sugar over each individual pan.
- Put the creme brulee molds on a baking sheet and place under the grill until the sugar caramelizes, about 2-3 minutes depending on the oven.
- Serve immediately with reserved fresh raspberries.
#CremeBrulee #Cake #Dessert #Fruit #Bake #HomeMade #Recipe #Berries #FreshBerries #Raspberries #Raspberry #Organics #BerriesParadise #MexicanRaspberries
- 3 eggs
- 350g Fresh cheese
- 1 lemon zest
- 25g Oat flour
- 30g Oat flakes
- 5g baking powder
- 1g Salt
- 250gr Berries Paradise Raspberries
- Vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC and prepare a baking pan, cover it with greaseproof paper.
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Beat the egg yolks with the lime or lemon zest, the skimmed whipped cheese, the vanilla and the salt with a whisk.
- Add the baking powder, the oat flour and the flakes and mix well.
- Add the raspberries and mix gently. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with a stick blender until stiff peaks form.
- Add them to the main batter and mix with gentle, enveloping motions, using a spatula or spatula.
- Carefully fill the mold and add a few extra raspberries if desired on top. Bake for about 35-40 minutes.
#FitnessCake #Fitness #Cake #Oatmeal #Sugar-free #Dessert #Fruit #Bake #HomeMade #Recipe #Berries #FreshBerries #Raspberries #Raspberry #Organics #BerriesParadise #MexicanRaspberries
It’s finally the weekend!
The perfect excuse to prepare a delicious dessert with our perfect berries.
2 cups crushed pretzels
3/4 cup butter, melted
3 tablespoons sugar
- Cream cheese middle:
2 cups heavy whipping cream
8 oz pkgs cream cheese
107g miniature marshmallows
1 cup powdered sugar
6 oz raspberry jello
2 1/2 cups boiling water
385g of Berries Paradise raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- Crust:a) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (176 degrees C).
b) In a medium bowl combine the crushed pretzels, melted butter, and sugar. Press firmly into the bottom of a 13×9″ baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes then cool completely.
- Cream cheese middle:a) In the bowl of a stand mixer beat whipping cream until soft peaks form (tips curl). In a separate bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the whipped cream, marshmallows, and powdered sugar. Mix just until combined. Spread in an even layer over the pretzel crust. Be sure all of the crust is covered to prevent the jello from seeping into the crust. Cover and refrigerate.
- Jello toppingb) In a large bowl combine the jello and boiling water until jello is dissolved. Stir in the berries. Place in the refrigerator just until it starts to thicken slightly. When it has thickened slightly carefully pour over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until completely set (at least 3-4 hours).
#Pretzel #PretzelBerries #Weekend #Dessert #Fruit #Bake #HomeMade #Recipe #Berries #FreshBerries #Blueberries #Blackberries #Raspberries #Organics #BerriesParadise #MexicanBlueberries