We have our own plantations in the States of Jalisco, Michoacán and Colima, in the center-west region of Mexico, where the most of berries plantations are located.
We have the proper soil and a benign climate that allows us to cultivate and harvest in the winter, which in combination to our proximity to the world’s biggest market give us an opportunity window and a great advantage for our growing participation in the market.
The Berries Paradise fields have particular characteristics that are hard to re-produce:
- Excellent location within the zones of production and only 17 hours away of the border with EUA.
- Good soils and mainly good climate.
- Important surface in a single place.
- Deep well clean water.
- Technified irrigation systems.
- 100% of the fields are under tunnels which give us a better quality and productivity.
- Cold rooms in each field to assure the quality.
- Anti-hail protection, monitored by satellite.
- One of the best team in Mexico with a great experience in production.
- Our fields are recognized for being of the best ones of Mexico, especially the blueberry fields.